CheapMils Website
Thanks for visiting Cheap Mil's Main Website!
We are currently Merchanting: Willow Seed
Have a good day! Smile
CheapMils Website
Thanks for visiting Cheap Mil's Main Website!
We are currently Merchanting: Willow Seed
Have a good day! Smile
CheapMils Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap Mils Merching!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Item:Willow Seed// Price: Max // Dump: 5k!
Click the Image of the item to view the grand exchange's history map! (WILLOW SEED)

Cheap Mils.. What we are, how we do it & why we do it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheap Mils
Owner

Cheap Mils.. What we are, how we do it & why we do it. Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Mils.. What we are, how we do it & why we do it.   Cheap Mils.. What we are, how we do it & why we do it. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Okay I'll get straight to the point shall I?
Firstly we're a merchanting clan with a twist, we do the same as all other merchanting clans but we're a no scamming clan, we pride ourselves on happy customers, not on material goods.
What we do is choose an item, buy it out at max price, creating a false demand which forces the price up. When we reach our target price, we sell it to other members of the RuneScape community bringing us a nice tidy profit.
We do it because we ourselves want to make money but we want to give you guys that chance to get the godsword you've always wanted etc.

Note
-Those of you who took part merchanting Toktz-Ket-Xil, Then I'm very sorry but some of our generals scammed you whilst I was on my holiday. They have been kicked now for your safety-
Back to top Go down

Cheap Mils.. What we are, how we do it & why we do it.
Page 1 of 1